Sunday, July 8, 2007

Not Much With the Cleverness

So. You've reached my new review site, cleverly called "Buffyverse Comic Reviews." I know, I know, it's a bit cryptic, but I'm sure you'll figure it out if you think about it for long enough.

We review these:


But yeah, every chance I get, I'll be updating this site with a review of the latest (and some oldies but goodies) comics from the Buffyverse. And by Buffyverse, I--of course--mean Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Fray, Tales of the... etc. Occasionally, I'll add a non-Buffy related review, but only when I'm feeling extra crazy.

I've already reviewed a few of these items on http://www.amazon.com/, so I'll periodically paste those into here, for your viewing pleasure.

So, in the next few days, you should be seeing reviews for the following comics:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight: The Long Way Home pt 1
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight: The Long Way Home pt 2
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight: The Long Way Home pt 3
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight: The Long Way Home pt 4
Spike: Shadow Puppets pt 1
Spike: Asylum TPB
Angel: Old Friends TPB

See you later.

No comments: