Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Buffy #5: The Chain... tomorrow?
Might have to put "The Week of Harry" on hold. Rumors are flyin' around like dragons (don't tell Angel) that the fifth issue of BtVS: Season Eight will be out tomorrow. That's right, NOT August 1st, but TOMORROW. I'm not sure if every comic store is going to be getting them in tomorrow, but it seems that many of them are--perhaps Dark Horse pushed the date up for the sake of ComicCon, which is nearly at hand. So if all is good, I will have "The Chain" (that's the title of the issue, bub) in my hand tomorrow, and you'll have a--hopefully positive--review to read.


Commenting on Harry
In other news, I've finished "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and Holy Crumple-Horned Snorkack, was it good. Anyone willing to comment on the book, please do so in the COMMENT SECTION of this site. You really don't have to register to comment, so feel free. I don't hate comments, and they'll encourage me to do more reviews. Winkity winkity.


More Cheney-ness. I mean, CHAINyness.
A preview of the first few pages of "The Chain" can be found right here: Click Meh.


ComicCon
I'm not going to ComicCon, but I'm sure that we'll soon be getting an influx of information concerning verrryyyyy interesting things. Brian Lynch has already hinted that he'd give away mucho info concerning "Angel: After the Fall" (the maxi-series formerly known as Angel: Season Six) at the event, and I'd be flabbergasted (love that word) if we didn't find out new delicious tidbits about Season Eight of Buffy. I'll keep you all posted!


Links

The best Buffy group on Facebook: Click Meh!

Dark Horse's Buffy Board: Click Meh too!

IDW'S Angel/Spike Board (which Brian Lynch frequents): Click Meh Hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I jus found your page and love your enthusiasm for two of my favourite things, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Harry Potter ^__^ I'd love to chat to you sometime, my MSN is serious_square@hotmail.com if you wanna add me, but make sure to tell me who you are cos I gets lots of random people adding me xD

Thanks, take care
Alex

PatShand said...

Hey Alex!

I'd love to talk Buffy/HP with you, but the thing is that I don't use MSN. AIM is where it's at ;)

Though I'd love to chat it up in the comments here!