Thursday, August 30, 2007

NEW COVERS

New cover images are popping up online today....

1. First, the shiniest and newest of all, I hereby present Jo Chen's cover to the "No Future For You" trade paperback!





















2. Now, this is the FULL cover for "No Future For You pt IV", the firey Faith cover. The other before was simply a desktop image made of half of the cover. This is the full thing.




















3. And I know I took a while to post this one, that it's been out for a while, but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes by putting this out before it was supposed to be seen. This is Franco Urru's variant cover to the first issue of ANGEL: After the Fall.




















4.And this? A brand new page from "No Future For You pt I"




















5. The third Buffy omnibus from Dark Horse

















Click these to make 'em bigger.

No comments: