Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doctor Horrible Has a New Nemesis

Well, not really.

I wrote a little short film last month called Ultimate Couples Therapy. It all came together rather fast. There were only about two weeks of shooting, and two or three of editing. I'm really proud of the film, so happy with the cast, and can't get over how awesome the Uber Chick costume was.

If you liked Doctor Horrible's Sing-along Blog, Everybody's Dead, The Guild, orrrrr other enjoyable things, you might find something to tickle your fancy and/or pickle in the film. I'm pretty proud of it, and feel really blessed to have such an awesome cast. Filming this was one of the best times ever, and I think the fun we had really translates in the final product.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSIcsT5iiw&feature=channel_page

Oh, and please be sure to click on the HIGH QUALITY option. The cameras were uber nice, so allow them to strut their stuff.


I'll be back next Wednesday for a review of Buffy #24 and Angel: Blood and Trenches #2.

Until then, be safe, watch my film, and don't get caught by the Blond Bomber!

No comments: